As promised, apoplexy I kicked our SLOBs agenda items forward for another week. Turns out you can do a lot without needing to vote. :) Our meetbot does some truly awful meeting minutes formatting, information pills but here’s the summary:
- Local Labs TM applications can’t be found, price so we’ll drop this topic until a Local Lab is indeed blocked by lack of TM permission, at which point they should ping SLOBs (via emailing the slobs and iaep lists with their request – doesn’t have to be formal, just needs to be publicly documented somewhere) so we can +1 them. DONE!
- Oo4Kids logo display request got 4 +1s from SLOBs, granted. Added to the list of trademark permissions granted. APPROVED!
- F11+0.88+XO-1.* got permission to use SL infrastructure and get listed on the sidebar. UNBLOCKED!
- Broader question: “What are the rights and responsibilities of a SL project?” (Simple answer, but we need to agree on the same simple answer.) NEXT WEEK! (and hitting the list shortly as a separate thread).
- Question from Kevin Mark: “Who should be the deciding organization for who determines what version of sugar is used in the field?” (Hitting the list shortly as a separate discussion thread, but no action really needed – just a good point to bring up.) The list discussion is here.
What else do people consider the most pressing topics to the future of SL? How are we doing? Are we reaching our goals? (What are they?) These should be the agenda items we discuss.