Most of my life (and RSI-rationed typing time) this week was spent on
- deployments - getting people to communicate
- deployments - flashing laptops
- deployments - posting instructions, doing training
- deployments - meetings way too early in the morning
- deployments - other things
Not just CFS - visited 2 SoaS pilot sites with Caroline and have some tickets to file when I can type again tomorrow...
In other news, my immune system has declared war on spring (yay allergies) and I have my first jazz jam session in 14 hours. Jason Rock also made my day with a first mockup of multiply - see the feedback that he's gotten, starting here with Frederick.
Hands in pain, typed too much writing all the CFS updates... need replacement for next week's notes. Bedtime.