Geeks crashing after hackathons.
The ways in which people crash when they're utterly exhausted after a long work sprint are:
- Inventive - where do they sleep? what do they sleep on? how do they block out light and sound? what do they use for blankets?
- Informative - you learn a lot about someone by seeing what drives them to stay up past their bedtime
- Touching - this most of all. Sleeping hackers remind me a little bit of sleeping children. They fall asleep so full of dreams.
My lunch today:
- celery sticks (there was an entire head... plant... thing of celery in our fridge; it needed to be eaten)
- peanut butter (to go with celery sticks)
- mint chocolate chip ice cream cake (thank you,
Lissa taught me how to bake bread at pika last night. It was delicious! And much easier than I had thought. Perhaps I should do this sort of thing more.